I waited all year for this time to come and the sakura are SO beautiful! I went to hanami (to go see sakura) about 4 times this year and it was so nice.
Eating under the sakura trees are a norm in Japan. =) Here's my host family with some of their friends as well.
For the Freshman festival at our school, my Koto club members and I got to wear kimonos and perform for students who potentially wanted to join our club! The Kimono took about 3 professionals fussing over me for 20 minutes to put on...I never knew how complicated it was =S..But I was so fun to wear one!
All of the members together! =)
Hanami at night time was so pretty too!
Bamboo forest while we were at hanami. =)
Really nice Indonesian? man...he gave me a free Dragon's beard candy! It was SO delicious...I need to get some back in Calgary! He's making it here =D
My speaking partner Mariko invited me to her home in Kobe where her elementary teacher held an easter event for these kids. =) I was able to practice some of my Japanese on these really cute kids!
Mmmm...Pancakes...with bacon and sausages =D
Went to USJ again of course! And they opened up this new Hello Kitty fashion store. =D
This was taken while we were at hanami again...I couldn't resist...this kid was WAY too cute!!! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment